Veronica, assistent director of the CRE or church employment center , and I in the city square in Montevideo. She is such an asset for the program. What a great woman!
I am helping a sister load her things from the distribution center. She had 2 rolling cases that she used to take the things back to people in her ward. She had a long bus trip back.
Volunteer couple who manage the distribution center. It's interesting that all the centers are run strictly by volunteers with strong testimonies of the gospel and a willingness to serve!
We are living in Buenos Aires, Argentina while we serve a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. We hope to be of service anywhere we are needed.... Estamos serviendo como misioneros de bienestar para la Iglesia de Jesucristo de Los Santos de Los Ultimos Dias. Ahora vivimos en Buenos Aires, Argentina con el proposito de servir donde El Senor nos guia. Queremos ayudar los miembros aqui y predicar el evangelio de Jesucristo!
Our mission
- LindaZ
- We are serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in Buenos Aires, Argentina and work with the Perpetual Education Fund and Welfare. We are priviledged to work with wonderful people are here to serve.


1 comment:
You guys look great! Uruguay looks really cool, that building behind you is huge! I just put a post up on our blog. I am going to try and be better! Hope you guys are doing well! Love you!
Post a Comment