Our mission

My photo
We are serving a mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints in Buenos Aires, Argentina and work with the Perpetual Education Fund and Welfare. We are priviledged to work with wonderful people are here to serve.

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Mission photos

Gourneys & computer donated by LDS church to Hospital Pinero in Buenos Aires, Arg.

Members of Congreso Stake at Hospital Pinero presentation, including scouts and leaders

Mark; Dr. Ricardo Capresi-Director of Pinero Hospital;  Claudio Fernandez from the Humanitarian Dept.; Nelson Catara,  Pres. of the Congreso Stake

Leaving SLC

Provo Temple at sunset
                             

Our district in the MTC:  l to r:
Gary & Diane Morley (Tucson),  Mark & Linda, Earl & Sharon Bean (Philippines),  Gary & Carolann Maughn (Siberia), & Marv & Jill Jensen (Michigan) 
                                      

3 comments:

Kris said...

I love that you are doing a blog....what a great way to stay connected!

Kathy Brooks said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melissa said...

Great blog! I love all the pictures, keep them coming! I will try to get back on our blog. It has been a while. Keep in touch, love you both!